The Saint-Gaudens Memorial is a private, non-profit corporation chartered by the State of New Hampshire in 1919, to preserve and exhibit Saint-Gaudens’ home and studios. The trustees operated the site as a museum from 1927-1965, when they donated the property to the national Park Service. The Memorial continues to play an important role as a park partner and supports the site in a variety of ways including sponsoring programs and activities that promote public awareness of Augustus Saint-Gaudens, his work and sculpture in general.
139 Saint-Gaudens Road
Cornish, NH 03745